Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    3D Printer Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the Amazon address for the fittings. That was unbelievably helpful, as has been all your other insight into modification of the Cube3.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum robrook

Expert 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    TD -- for the B2B nozzle housing itself, you suggest ABS. I don't currently have any ABS, would PETG work in this case?

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    PETG should be fine. PLA works too. Just not tested on mega-sessions.

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello and greetings from germany. Just got the cube 3, with 2 spools abs and 2 spools pla, all factory sealed...
    one question though, would it be possible to use the zisty nimble on this system to be able to load the filament on top??

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum razor81. I suspect adapters could be made to do that. The extruders are held in with a twist lock so the extruder housing needs to be adapted. We can 3D-print extruder housings these days so I don't see why that cannot be done. The drive end has screws for the stepper motor available for the drive cable adapter. The stepper already has a square drive. Is this something you have a serious interest in pursuing?

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for your reply, plan is to go marlin way with an skr 1.4 and mks 24 touchscreen... found a tear down post elswhere but i would be willing to share the progress and firmware when finished if the people are interested
    For the right price would i be willing to sell the machine too its never been powered on just unpacked today out of curiosity

- - - - - - - - - -

i have a few printers in use and this one seemed to be good quality build so i got one, nimble would be an elegant way to use the normal spools in the sides with minor mods and the power of the direkt extruder...
    Its just me thinking loud at the time

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    That could be fun. Feel free to make a dedicated thread to the build if you like. It is a good hardware platform with the exception of the heated bed. That's been a recent subject as well Always good to see Cube3 activity. Great little printers.

Regular 3D Printer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol, Stock as is... Just a piece of junk...

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've gotten way past the junk part with the original setup. They made a 'few' mistakes. We corrected them

And of course the slicer options are still seriously lacking.